Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Morning

We spent Sunday morning together. Just playing and chatting. I sat on the couch in their living room and watched them in their activities. They love it when I sit amongst them and spectate in their lives.
Miss Avery was busy with an art project. She was making flower puppets. Any excuse to combine stickers, glue and Popsicle sticks.

She loves flower stickers my little girl. She thinks flowers are "happy".



My little Kung Fu Panda addict is convinced that he needs to re make every scene in the movie. I watched him go from Jenga blocks on the couch, to a bridge made of masking tape... I am in awe of his little brain.




Wii can guitar hero. The musician of the familyrocks out to some Bon Jovi for mom.











Serious Kung Fu Panda action happening.




It evolved into Jenga blocks ON the masking tape as then the characters could kick the pieces around.








Such a rocker!






Still sticking.









I just sipped and watched and drank them in...

1 comment:

Kristi Lou said...

J sure reminds me of his dad.

I am pretty sure I recognoize that top Avery is wearing! I loved that outfit

its nice when you just can sit and watch and soak. so nice. Enjoy them.